When looking for a great printer, people trust Lexmark for the quality it offers. Lexmark greets you with a wide range of devices such as wireless as well as wired printers for home and office use. However, even the best quality printer device like that of Lexmark can pose unusual errors, resulting the work to get disrupted or even serious damage to the printing machine.
In such case, the user can call the toll free number that is mentioned on the website, to resolve any issue that will connect you to a third-party Lexmark Customer Service. The toll-free number will help you to connect with one of the available independent third party service providers. They value your time, and their third-party Lexmark printer tech support number will help you to easily fix your issue in no time.
Lexmark technical support phone number is available 24/7 to assist you. You are just a call away from the official Lexmark customer service.
- Assist in setting up the printer setup and troubleshooting it.
- Assist in setting up both wired /wireless Lexmark device with systems.
- Installing printer software and printer drivers onto the computer.
- Repair corrupted software/driver of the printer.
- Assist with print quality and other settings.
- Resolve paper alignment or jam issues.
- Help optimize the configuration menu of the printer device
- Offer an all-around Lexmark tech support at reasonable prices.
Lexmark Printer Suddenly Offline? How to fix it?
Diagnosing the Lexmark Printer when it shows offline: –
- Checking Wired Connection- Make sure USB cables are connected properly to the right ports. If you have USB A-B cable, then use this cable for connecting printer to your system.
- Setting Printer as Online- Click on Start tab and select Control Panel. After this, click on Devices and Printers. Now select See What’s Printing and click on the printer icon and press the Online button.
- Removal of unfinished prints– Go to See What’s Printing Tab and cancel the printing jobs. Now click on Use Printer Online. If you are facing any mismatch, then restart your printer and system.
- Reinstalling Printer Driver- Navigate to Settings. Select Devices and Printers and click on Remove Device. Now again add the printer by clicking on Add a Device.
- Restoring the Drivers- Go to Start tab and click on All Programs. Select Accessories and open Command Prompt. After this, open Print Server Properties. Click on Driver and Package and remove it. Again, click on Devices and Printer for adding your device.
Note: If you are still unable to make your printer offline make sure to call the Lexmark customer care number which you can easily get from a web search or as a cheaper alternative you can try the number (toll-free) mentioned on the website for quick assistance which will help you to connect with one of the available independent third party Lexmark printer customer support phone number. Please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions which are mentioned on the website.
Lexmark Printer is not printing. Fixing the issue.
⇒ One or few issues might be experienced while your Lexmark printer can’t print the paper out. There may be a possibility that the paper might be stuck onto the tray or some other issue. You can call our number (toll-free) for quick help or follow the instructions given below. It will help you to reach an independent third-party Lexmark printer customer support phone number.
- Navigate to the Control Panel by clicking start menu icon on your PC.
- Search “PC Management” in the Control Panel seek box. Open the menu.
- Open “Administration” tab after that tap on “Print Spooler.” Click “Restart” to reboot the spooler. Try printing a sample sheet to check whether this settled the issue or not.
- Unplug the printer and try disengaging the interface link. Make sure that no paper has entered the printing machine, to do this open and check the printer. Let the printer settle down for a little while (about 30 seconds). Try printing a sample paper on the Lexmark Printer to check whether the issue is settled.
- Uninstall and after that reinstall the drivers that accompanied the printer.
- Check Lexmark’s site for refreshed drivers for your particular printer. In case the drivers that accompanied your printer aren’t updated, your printer may not work accurately. So you need to manually update the drivers by going to the support website.
Still can’t figure out the issue or unable to repair it with given instructions?
Try reaching out our toll free mentioned on the website that helps you to get an independent third-party Lexmark technical support number. Support Lexmark will get connected to one of the available independent 3rd party service providers. The Lexmark printer customer support phone number will help you to quickly resolve any issues.
Lexmark Printer printing stripes / black lines on the page. Here’s how to fix this issue.
⇒ Vertical, as well as the horizontal lines of the toner, can cause this issue. Sometimes the photoconductor unit (also known as the PC kit) of the printer machine leaks the toner which results in the stripes or black lines being printed on the output paper sheet.
Typically, you would observe a chunky line of the toner going down or even over the page. The orientation of lines relies upon what paper measurement you are imprinting on.
To enable you to affirm that the photoconductor is the reason for the print quality issue, verify whether the line of toner is noticeable on the photoconductor’s drum. To execute this, you can follow the following steps:
- Open the Door C (also known as the Right-Side-Cover) lifting side door latch-up. Lower the side entryway.
- Grab the green handles and expel the photoconductor unit hauling the photoconductor straight out from the machine.
- Look over the cartridge for the handle and take it out of the printing machine.
- Find a leveled surface and place the photoconductor on it. The toner may tumble off it so we would suggest you to place a paper sheet under it.
- Locate the drum of the photoconductor by opening the shutter door. It may be green in colour (at times blue) in the PC kit (marked as B below). Try not to expose it to light as it is sensitive. Call the Lexmark technical support phone number if you face any issue finding the drum inside the printer casing and get connected to a Lexmark support technician who is available at the official Lexmark customer service. Our toll free will help you to get connected to one of the available independent 3rd party service providers to quickly resolve any kind of errors. You just need to call the toll free number that is displayed on the website, and it will connect you to a 3rd-party Lexmark printer tech support phone number.
- Search for a toner line on the printer drum. In the event that you see a line, that compares to the line on your printouts, this is the reason for the print quality issue you were facing. You can have a go at cleaning toner line off the roller utilizing a dry clothing material or tissue.
Alert: If you do take a stab at cleaning the roller, abstain from touching the drum with your naked fingers as that can leave an ever-lasting finger impression on the printer drum.
Be cautious while dealing with the toner line. To get specific assistance on call, you can call the Lexmark printer tech support phone number present at the official Lexmark website. You can also call our toll-free support number that will help you to connect with one of the available independent third party Lexmark phone number / support Lexmark. Before placing the call to the toll-free number, please check out the terms and conditions displayed on the website. Once you agree, then get connected to a 3rd-party Lexmark printer technical support phone number
- There may be a chance that the toner has spilled inside the printer. Try cleaning that off too to be on the safer side.
- After executing the above step, try to take the photoconductor and install it again onto the printer. Close the coverings.
- Try to print something and check whether the issue of black lines printing has been resolved or not.
For more help and other information, you can call directly to the Lexmark customer care phone number, or you can also contact an independent 3rd-party Lexmark printer tech support number displayed as Lexmark printer customer support phone number using the support number (toll-free) mentioned on the website. It will definitely assist you and will help to engage with an available third-party independent service provider. Lexmark printer customer support phone number will provide you better help and support at a lower price. It is always a good practice to read the T & C that is provided on the website before connecting to the Lexmark printer support number / support Lexmark.
⇒ There might occur a possibility that your Lexmark printer won’t connect or have an error connecting to your computer after a replacement of the ink cartridge from the printing machine. To fix this issue first of all check the things mentioned below or call Lexmark customer support to get connected to an independent third party service provider.
- Are you getting any type of error message whilst giving a print job?
- The connection is successfully established between the computer and the printer.
To fix this issue, you need to need to troubleshoot the printer for eliciting the issues. To troubleshoot it in Windows 7/8/10 follow these steps:
1. Check the power supply to the printer and make sure if it is turned ON or not. For the printers that are wired, make sure that the USB connects to the computer without any problem or check the Wireless Network in case you have the wireless Lexmark printer.
For any further assistance, call the support number (toll-free) to connect with one of the available independent third party service providers available as Lexmark tech support. The official Lexmark technical support number is also toll free, and you won’t be charged to call it. Before placing the call to our toll-free support number and getting connected to an independent 3rd-party Lexmark support number, please check out the terms and conditions displayed on the website. The official Lexmark support phone number is also readily available to assist you anytime. If you don’t want to call the official Lexmark phone number, then you can also take the help of our support number mentioned on the website.
- You might require a new driver for your Lexmark printer in case you still face the problem. To install a new driver for your printer, you may right-click on to the Start button and select Device Manager from the menu that appears. Now click on the printer that you are facing issues with, on the list that appears under the Printers Menu in the Device Manager. Right Click on the name of the printer and select ‘Update Driver.’ This will update the driver, and the issue may be resolved.
Try restarting your computer to check the same.
Or you can follow some Advanced steps to solve the issue of miscommunication:
- Open RUN box by pressing Windows + R on your keyboard.
- Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter key. This will open up the Device Manager.
- Click on USB Controllers (Universal Serial Bus controllers). Right-click on USB Root Hub and check its properties.
- Note: In case there is multiple USB Root Hub installed on to your computer. You need to follow some additional steps alongside with individual USB Root Hub devices.
- Now shift to the Power Management tab on the upper menu. Un-mark “Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power” named checkbox. Hit OK.
- Now Quit the Device Manager.
- Restart your PC to check if the issue is settled.
Using the troubleshooting mentioned above, you can save yourself from the trouble of having to dial the Lexmark printer support contact number. If you still want Lexmark professional support, you can find the phone number for Lexmark support or the Lexmark support email information through a web search. Apart from these, you can also contact the toll-free mentioned on the website to reach a 3rd-party Lexmark printer technical support phone number. Though it is not the official Lexmark printer support phone number, it can help you to connect to the available third-party, self-supporting Lexmark support number or Lexmark tech support. For more information and before using the toll-free, please make sure you have seen terms/conditions carefully and have adhered to it.
Color Misplacement while printing from Lexmark Printer Fix.
- The first that you want to try to do is to go the menu and select settings. Then select Print Settings and Quality menu.
- After reaching the Print Settings and Quality menu, select Color Adjustment. Press Enter or the Mark key to select the item in the menu.
- This will start the colour calibration on your Lexmark printer. This process of calibration could take about three to four minutes.
- After the calibration is completed. Try to give another print job to your Lexmark Printer to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
- Check the output printed page to see the results.
- Note: If you still face the issue, you need to follow the steps mentioned above around 2-3 times, this would help the misprinting gradually. Carry executing the steps a few more times until you see the desired results.
If still unsure call our toll free which is displayed on the website. The toll free number will help you to connect to one of the available third party service providers available as Lexmark customer service. Please read the terms & conditions mentioned on the website before calling the toll-free and communicating with a 3rd-party Lexmark printer support phone number
Next, we will try to do a Reset by going on to the Settings and selecting General Settings from the menu that appears.
Select Factory Defaults. Click the Right Button to shift to the next item this will preview the ‘Restore Now’ under general settings. Press Enter or the Tick Mark key to Reset the Lexmark Printer. This might help straight away to get rid of your problem of color misplacement issue produced by your Lexmark Printer.
Else you can call our toll free if you want to contact a 3rd-party Lexmark printer tech support phone number. It will help you to connect with one of the available independent third party service providers available as Lexmark customer service / support Lexmark. Before placing the call to the support number, please check out the terms and conditions displayed on the website and then communicate with a 3rd-party Lexmark printer technical support phone number. Lexmark customer support is just a call away, so call the official Lexmark printer customer support phone number and get the required assistance quickly.
As a last resort, you can try some more steps, if the issue isn’t resolved yet, that are as follows:
- To go to the Service Menu. Shut off your printer by pressing the ON/OFF key.
- Hold Enter and Right Arrow button while you start your printer back ON.
- When the Lexmark Printer starts to boot. You will notice some dots on your display HUD (……..).
- Release your finger as and when you see these dots appear.
- Now you might be seeing some text on your display [ * 128 MB 500 mhz] just ignore it until you are into the service menu of your Lexmark Printer.
- The Configuration Menu will appear just after the Please Wait… signal from your Lexmark Printer.
- Press the Right Arrow button to navigate in the menu. Press it until you see Factory Default option.
- Press Enter. Select Restore Base and again press Enter.
- Doing this will Restore the settings of your computer. This process will calibrate the printer differently. This will make your printer as good as the new one.
You can also use the Config Menu to check other things like Print Quality Page which would print the page with different colour gradients so you can easily check if your Lexmark Printer is printing the colours accurately or not.
In the event that you stall out elsewhere with the previously mentioned techniques, you can call the Lexmark support number or the Lexmark printer tech support number displayed as Lexmark technical support phone number. You have the option to call the toll-free number mentioned on the website also. The latter which is provided on the website would easily assist you to get to the good as well as cheap and readily available Lexmark technical support phone number third-party service provider at that time, and the clients must investigate the terms and conditions before utilizing the toll free displayed on website to connect to a 3rd-party Lexmark customer support or the Lexmark customer service Lexmark printer tech support phone number.
Common Lexmark Printer Error Codes / Issues and their Solutions.
INK LOW MESSAGE
The ink low message is generally shown when the cartridges are about 5 %, 25 % or around 10% full. For fixing this issue, do place order for a new cartridge and replace the new one with the old one to resolve the error. If you require further assistance in regarding replacing the cartridge call the Lexmark technical support number. The Lexmark phone number is toll free to call. You can also use our toll-free number that will help you to connect with one of the available third party independent service providers available as Lexmark technical support number. Prior to calling the toll-free check out the terms and conditions mentioned on the website and then communicate with a 3rd-party Lexmark phone number.
PAPER JAM MESSAGE
If you acquire an All in One Lexmark Printer [AIO Printer] and the HUD shows wither one of the following messages:
“Press the Power Button than clear the paper jam.”
“Press Stop” ” Clear ” “Clear Paper Jam”
Then you need to follow the instructions your Lexmark Printer provides you to resolve the issue of the paper jam. Try printing a paper but first make sure the paper isn’t jammed anymore to get a successful print.
Still unable to clear the paper jam? To get assistance regarding this issue call the toll free number mentioned on the website to connect to one of the available third party Lexmark printer support phone number. You are just a step away from calling Lexmark support number and getting assistance from the Lexmark printer tech support number. The toll-free number will help you to get engaged with one of available third party service providers and their Lexmark technical support phone number. Make sure to check the terms and conditions mentioned on the website before placing a call to our toll-free and communicating a 3rd-party Lexmark printer support phone number.
PAPER OUT MESSAGE
When the paper tray of your Lexmark Printer is out of input paper for print, this message is displayed on the HUD. Load the paper on to the tray and try to give a test print to check whether the issue is resolved.
For any further assistance, call the toll-free to connect with one of the available independent third party service providers available as Lexmark tech support. The support number is toll free, and you won’t be charged to call it you just get connected to an independent 3rd-party Lexmark technical support number. Before placing the call to toll-free and connecting to a 3rd-party Lexmark support number, please check out the terms and conditions displayed on the website. Lexmark support phone number is readily available to assist you anytime.
POWER LIGHT BLINKS TWICE
Reboot your Lexmark Printer when you see the power light blinking twice. Try giving a test print to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
CARTRIDGE ERROR: 1203
The cartridge is needed to be reinstalled on to your Lexmark Printer to solve the cartridge error 1203. You need to shut your printer down in order to change the cartridge. Make sure you keep your Lexmark Printer at rest before restarting it again and giving a test print in order to check whether cartridge error 1203 is resolved or not.
For any other errors, you can call our toll free number to reach an independent third-party Lexmark printer tech support phone number. The toll-free support number will help you to connect with one of the available independent third party service providers available as Lexmark phone number / support Lexmark. Before communicating to a 3rd-party Lexmark printer technical support phone number, please check out the terms and conditions displayed on the website.
How to Clean Lexmark Printheads easily?
⇒ There are a few things that can cause blockages; the most common is having the printer sat idle for over a week. If it is left plugged in, it will clean itself, but without power, the ink will dry out inside the head, particularly in hot weather. Air getting into the printhead can also cause problems because it prevents the printer from priming the ink. This can happen when cartridges are changed, particularly if they’re left out for a period of time. Old or poor quality ink can also cause blockage, particularly the black as it contains powdered graphite that settles over time, so give any new cartridges a shake before you install them. Finally, the microelectronics in the head can burn out. Printheads don’t last forever, and the electronics can’t be repaired, so the best you can do it try to clean the blockage manually and replace the printer if that doesn’t work.
- If you suspect your printhead is blocked, the first thing to do is print a nozzle check pattern to find out which colours are affected.
- If there are any error messages that prevent it from printing a check pattern these need to be cleared before attempting to clear the head.
- If your pattern is patchy or discolored, then start by running the printer’s own self-cleaning cycle.
For any further assistance, call Lexmark tech support or call our toll-free to connect with one of the available independent third party service providers. The Lexmark technical support number is toll free, and you won’t be charged to call it. Before placing the call to our toll-free and communicating a 3rd-party Lexmark support number, please check out the terms and conditions displayed on the website. Lexmark support phone number is readily available to assist you anytime.
- The first thing to do is warm up the cleaning fluid. It’s not essential if you’ve caught the problem early, but it does make a big difference on stubborn blockages.
- The simplest way is to heat the bottle in a cup of freshly-boiled water, but if you have one of the bigger bottles, you’ll find the syringe comes with a plastic cap so you can heat the fluid inside it. The hot water also helps with getting the tubing onto the syringe.
- Draw the fluid back and forth a few times when your filling it to try and remove some of the air bubbles, then leave it to heat up while you’re getting your printer ready.
- Just while this finishes off if you find you can’t fix your printer and end up replacing it, then look at fitting a continuous ink supply system or CISS to the new one. They take about 20 minutes to fit and are a bit of a fiddle, but save a lot of money on ink. They also protect the head from becoming blocked because the ink supply remains uninterrupted, so you don’t get the problem of air or bad ink getting into the head.
- Keep your printer powered on all the time so it can run its automatic head clean cycles to prevent the head from becoming blocked.
- Take the cartridges and the head out. Keep the cartridges standing the same way up as they were in the printer to prevent air leaking in, ideally using the orange plastic clips that came with them to prevent ink leaking out, but you can use cling film as well
- The adapter fits over the colour ports and has a rubber ring that seals onto the black. Push the adapter very firmly against the head and inject about 3ml of fluid. If you get an even spray coming out when the head is clear of blockage. If it comes out unevenly or as a dribble then it’s still blocked, so leave to soak on a wet paper towel for a few hours and repeat.
- If the fluid won’t inject then use more pressure but if nothing comes through onto the paper towel then it’s the end of the road for your printer, and you’re best off replacing it rather than persisting.
- Put the head back in the printer, replace the cartridges and run a few nozzle check patterns and self-clean cycles until print returns. If it doesn’t then repeat the cleaning but leave the head to stand on a wad of the wet paper towel after injecting the fluid, then inject another milliliter anywhere between one and 18 hours later, depending on the extent of the blockage.
Following the steps mentioned above correctly will easily clean your Lexmark Printer’s Printheads and in case you still have a problem cleaning them, you can call Lexmark support phone number to contact the Lexmark support. You can also call on the toll-free provided on the website that will help you to communicate with the obtainable and self-governing 3rd-party Lexmark number that includes a wide scope of support. Also for additional information on Lexmark tech support, go through the T&C of the website as well.
The Printhead cannot move in Lexmark Printer. Resolving the Error.
⇒ If you receive a message that the Printhead cannot move when you first turn your printer ON following these simple steps will ensure that your problem is fixed:
- First, open the top cover of your printer and power your printer ON.
- When the printhead begins to move, you need to unplug the Lexmark Printer from the power connection.
- Now, remove the printhead from the printer and place it aside. Be careful to place it in the upside down position to prevent damage that can occur to the nozzles.
- Close the printhead latch and push the carrier all the way to the right until it clicks.
- Plug the Lexmark Printer back into the power connection and close the top cover until the Lexmark Printer reboots.
- After the Lexmark Printer is finished rebooting, you will have a message on your display stating you to ‘Install the Printhead.’
- Open the top cover and lift the printhead latch. Insert the printhead into the printing machine, and then you can install each of your four cartridges.
- Finally, close your printhead latch and then close the printer cover. You are ready to go. Try giving a print job to the Lexmark Printer to check whether the printhead moves or not.
Or you can call our toll free to get a 3rd-party Lexmark printer tech support phone number. The toll-free support number will help you to connect with one of the available independent third party Lexmark phone number / support Lexmark. Before placing the call to the support number or contacting a 3rd-party Lexmark printer technical support phone number, please check out the terms and conditions displayed on the website.
Fixing Lexmark Printer issues in Windows 10.
⇒This tutorial will show you how to hopefully resolve issues you may have with your printer on your Windows 10 device. We should mention that this should be able to work on earlier versions of Windows as well we believe this method would even apply to versions as early as Windows Vista but since we are conducting this tutorial on a Windows 10 machine. We feel that it’s important that we distinguish it as such so this tutorial is going to be focusing on the software side of errors meaning if your printer is actually physically damaged or the ink is messed up then this tutorial is really not going to help you guys out on you might actually have to physically clean your printer or replace parts. This tutorial is about this is more or less just running a troubleshooting utility to see if we can resolve the error, not physically opening up a printer.
- Start by heading over to our Start menu and type in the Lexmark printer. It should be listed as Devices and Printers right above the control panel subscript under the search console. Left-click on this, and now you want to go over to the printer section, and you want to find which printer is default or which one the current printer represents.
For any further assistance, call our support number to get a 3rd-party Lexmark phone number to connect with one of the available independent third party service providers. The support number is toll free, and you won’t be charged to call it, and it will just connect you to a 3rd-party Lexmark technical support number. Before placing the call to our toll-free and communicating a 3rd-party Lexmark support number, please check out the terms and conditions displayed on the website. Lexmark support phone number is readily available to assist you anytime.
Now this is also really important the troubleshooting process because be very mindful of what printer is currently set is default because in some cases your default printer might be a printer that’s not even hooked up to your computer, or it could be an old printer that just has not been removed and this can cause errors all in itself because obviously, you can’t print to a printer that’s not there, and you might just have to change your default printer and you can also delete old printers here too so if you actually right-click the owner printer you could left-click on set as default printer and that will set as a default printer, and you can also left click on remove device if it was an old printer.
- Right-click on the Lexmark printer and then left click on the troubleshoot option on this context menu so this point we can minimize out of the Devices and Printers window and right now windows will just scan for any issues again
Again this is not a guaranteed fix but it’s a pretty good first step, so it’s just kind of scan for different types of errors could be causing problems of our printer here so we see that troubleshooter can find out if there is an error which can be solved using built-in Windows 10 troubleshooter. If the troubleshooter doesn’t work out for you, then you can simply call the official Lexmark Support or for easy technician support you can try calling the Lexmark support phone number which will connect you a technically sound assist person. The support number mentioned on the website is toll free and will get you connected to available independent third party service providers available as Lexmark printer tech support number. Make sure to read the Conditions and other Terms mentioned on the website to be on the safer side.
Print Spooler Service is not running. Solving the Error | Lexmark Printer.
⇒ To fix this issue, we need to restart the print spooler service, so the tutorial is going to show you how to do that and hopefully how to prevent it this issue coming back again. Generally, people get this issue when they are trying to print so if you give a print job, sometimes you’ll get the error straight away. When this spooler service is stopped, you won’t see any of your printers listed under the devices & printers section of your PC’s Control Panel. Here so to fix this problem:
- Click on the Start menu type in ‘Services’ and then left click on the services application. Here if you get it down to Printer Spooler if we just double click on it we can see here it’s not started it should have the text started next to it so if we just double-click on it, first of all, make sure it’s set to automatic and then click on start we can now see that the service is started.
- The service is now started. If we now click on the Recovery tab and if you just make sure that these three options which you can see in the image displayed below are set to restart the service. So if this service does stop in the future the first failure action will be to restart the service it will then wait a minute or so, and if the service is still not started it will restart the service, and then we can actually put a third time to restart the service.
So, if you execute that correctly this should fix your problem so if we check the Devices and Printers in the Control Panel of the computer we can see the list of printers again. The default printer will also be highlighted with a green tick mark there so if you’re still getting the issue what we need to do is we need to upgrade the driver for this printer so here is a procedure to do that:
- Click on the Start menu and then go to Devices and Printers that will be listed in the search console.
- Under the Devices and Printers in the Control Panel of the PC, you can locate the Default printer easily because it has got the tick there. So if we start with your default Lexmark printer, you need to just right click on to it and go to its properties.
- Click on the Advanced tab. So you can observe there that the driver that is using is using your Lexmark Printer driver. So if you just go to the Lexmark’s Official website and search for the latest driver for your printer, the problem can be resolved
- Download it and save it to your machine. Double click on new driver’s executable file then click Next and finish the setup process.
Note: If you then restart your machine because that will cause the printer spooler to be restarted and also refresh the printer driver in your computer system. So once you’ve done that you shouldn’t have any more problems but if you do, please contact the Lexmark official support which you can easily find via a web search or as a better alternative call out support number to connect a 3rd-party support Lexmark which is displayed on our website. Lexmark printer support phone number is free of cost to dial. The toll-free support number will engage you with a support person from one of the available independent third party service providers from Lexmark support phone number, which will assist you in repairing your Lexmark printer for this or any other issue.
Fix for Lexmark Wireless Setup Connection error.
⇒ Users may get the error of Connection Failure when trying to connect the AIO [All in One] Lexmark Printer to a Local Area Network through Wi-Fi. Lexmark wireless setup utility may generate this error because of the incorrect configuration or the inability of your Lexmark Wireless printer to join your connection in Lexmark wireless setup utility due to some error. When installing the software for Lexmark wireless setup utility, the software may generate this error in between the installation on either Windows or Mac machine with W.C.U [Wireless Configuration Utility] or W.S.A. [Wireless Setup Assistant] respectively.
Causes which are most often associated with Lexmark wireless setup errors are:
- Wrong Wireless Network name / SSID selected on the Lexmark printer.
- Incorrect entry of SSID values into the printing machine.
- Wrong selection of the Network security type ( AES WPS WPA2 etc.)
- Windows Firewall is causing the issue.
- MAC Filtering is active for the connected users.
- Incompatibility of Lexmark wireless setup utility with your OS.
- ISP restricts connection to be made to the printer or VPN [Virtual Private Network] issues.
Lexmark wireless setup sometimes provides errors when setting it up. We can troubleshoot the Lexmark wireless setup utility for the errors. If you still cannot find the error from which this issue is caused in the Lexmark wireless setup utility, call the toll free number which is displayed on the website to communicate with a third-party Lexmark tech support number. This will engage you with a Lexmark customer support person from one of the available independent third party service providers. The 3rd-party Lexmark technical support phone number will assist you in repairing your Lexmark printer for this or any other Lexmark wireless setup related issue.
|1.||After clicking the continue button in your setup window, the software will prompt you to search for the network again and will display the network names list for selection of the required network.|
|2.||If the connection Error still persists or network name could not be found for some reason you need to verify few things:
– Other connected devices actually show up inside the local area network.-Select Manually enter the network info (WCU) Other Wireless Network (WSA).- Collect required details like Network Security, Broadcast SSID, Password.
|3.||Log on to your router settings and recheck them for MAC Filtering, correct Broadcast SSID, Disabled DHCP servers and other firewalls.|
Implement ‘split tunneling ‘ if you are on a Virtual Private Network.
Still, need help?
If you need further assistance, please contact Lexmark printer technical support phone number, or you can also call the toll-free number which is mentioned on the website. The toll-free will get you quickly connected with one of our Lexmark customer support personalized technicians for Lexmark wireless setup utility issues.
NOTE: The toll-free will connect you to one of the available independent third party service providers available as Lexmark printer customer support phone number. Also, do make sure you have seen the Terms & Conditions mentioned on the website before dialing our toll free number and connecting a 3rd party Lexmark printer technical support phone number.